Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Work In Progress

Decking the Halls
on the Homefront.
 
my kitchen window
Christmas time is my absolute favorite
time of the year.
I love hearing and seeing the excitement
in the kids voices and eyes when they see
something spectacular
{a blow up Santa or Frosty in a yard}.
 
I think I'm off to a good start decorating:
The trees are up and lit and
the garland is in it's appropriate place.
 
Still on the list:
Finishing the embellishing
and
the Yard.
(and shopping).
 
I'll share more as I go.
 
{I photoshopped these different than normal.
Not sure if I like them. Your thoughts?}
 
Oh, and I brought out some red!
 






 
 
Now, I'm off to plan my baking week.
I have a HUGE cupcake order to fill!
 
xo, Amber
 
 


3 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

I love how you decorated! Vary pretty. I have not even started.

NanaDiana said...

Everything looks great there, Amber. You have done a nice job. Good luck on baking the cupcakes- xo Diana

Mom E. said...

So beautiful Amber! I love your home and your gorgeous decorating! I wish I could buy from your booth at the shop!
Betsy