Monday, July 9, 2012

Cupcakes For Everyone!

First, I must say...
They have that long strap on cameras for a reason.
I had it right in the pile of "to takes" and
voila! it stayed on the counter.
Next time I will sleep with it around my neck so
I don't FORGET IT AGAIN!
My disclaimer:
Pictures are with my phone = lousy.
I asked my friend, Rita to bring her camera so
when she sends me some pictures, I'll share.

These stands are made by my Mr. BRC. The bottom
one has removeable marble which can be refrigerated
for your cheese or cake! Pretty smart, huh? :)



My "watering can" is always a hit!






a re-purposed window!

What you can do with cabinet door cast-offs!

"The Dress" on the left. I will take some real photos
of the flowers my girl made.
YIPPEE! Rita photos. I didn't touch up so you can
see if clear full color.

















{eek!}

Me and my daddio!


Thank you, my sweet Rita for your photography!!

Thank you to all of my friends...
Your support means so much to me.
Love you to bits!!

xo, Amber


10 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

I can stay all day in your booth! It's adorable. Ciao Rita

Kate said...

Amber
Its looks incredible, I wish I lived closer so that I could have seen all of your beauty in person! So happy that your grand opening was a success!

Much love
Kate

Susie said...

Amber, When I forget my camera , then see something nice, I want to kick my own behind.LOL I loved all your photos. Hope you are keeping cool. We finally got a break today. Smiles, Susie

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Ok, I see a few things I really want! Is that a black chandy I see hanging up there? I'll take it pronto, please! And the pillow, do I see a burlap pillow with a cow on it? I will take it too, please. Really, did you make the pillow? If so, e-mail me, will ya?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!~
I just found you through Salvage Dior and I look forward to following along with you.
Hope you have a beautiful week.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Oh Amber I love your space .. I somehow missed that you were having an open house sunday to celebrate you shop opening ! I'm glad it was a success and not suprised either your style is truly one of a kind awesome !

Congratulations and May God Bless the work of your hands immensly !

Sara

NanaDiana said...

What great pictures! I LOVE all of them. However, my favorite is the one of you and your Dad- xo Diana

Unknown said...

Oh, so many hugs to you my friend!
It LOOKS ALL AMAZING.
YOU WORKED SO HARD.

I am so sorry I could not make it for the opening.
I had so wanted to be there.
But the heat and the kiddo's.
Next week is my weekend (I am turning well uh starting on my 40)

I love the marble tray's very nifty smart thinking.
And uh, would purchase that white cabinet in a heartbeat.
And how did you get to secure that shepherd hook!?
I will e-mail you and ask for your secret!

Hugs,

Sandy

blossoms vintage chic said...

Sending hugs your way Amber! So sorry I wasn't able to make it!
Your space looks incredible and I can't wait to see it in person!
Congratulations on a beautiful Grand Opening!
See you soon!
Lots of love!!
xo
Debbie

Anonymous said...

J'adore !

You're going to be such a hit at Granny's. Better get working girl to replenish that booth soon...

Bisous,
Elisabeth