Thursday, March 22, 2012

le poulailler

le poulailler
(The Chicken Coop)

It's about 80% done but close enough to share some pictures.
I first must confess, I am not proud of these pictures.
Too sunny and hard to capture the way I would like for it to be viewed
(wow! I sound like a photographer!).
I plan on finishing up the last 20% before Sunday (forecast:rain) and taking some fabulous pictures in cloud cover.

I'm still thinking about details... painting a sign, faux trim, ???






















Mabel, Annabelle, Chickie-Poo, and Birdie love their new home.
Well, and so do the boys.... (thinking in my head: and there is a latch on the outside...hmm...)
I'm still not ready for them (the chicks) to leave the nest yet so they come in the house at night.

Maybe next week....



Wishing you a weekend of FANTASTIC Junque Sales!

xo, Amber

Next visit: Custom Chandeliers and Tea Dying!





2 comments:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

It looks great and the chicks look quite pleased with their new residence! Someday I'll have a coop too. Look what you started :P

Val said...

Truly amazing. I'd love one of these in my backyard.